Packaging Machines Continuous Band Sealer
Continuous Band Sealer
The Continuous Band Sealer by Arjun Packaging Machine is ideal for the Band heat sealer of various pouches and bags. The continuous band sealer gets sealing done in one operation, to reduce labour cost.
There are many benefits of using a continuous band sealing machine. These machines offer excellent strength for professional and consistent results.
A motorized conveyor belt is used to move the filled bags of products move along and the machine guides the each bag through the sealing process by PTFE bands.
Band Sealing machine are also available with hot roll or stamping printer coders.
PRINCIPLE OF WORKING :
Once the continuous band sealer machine is turned, the electro-thermal parts produce heat to quickly heat the top and bottom of the heating block.
The sealing part of the plastic bag is placed between the two band belts when the temperature exceeds the temperature of the set on the controller.
Then it goes into the heating area along the top and bottom of the heating block, and the plastic component is sealed by melting with high temperature and extruded by a roller.
- The temperature is set on the controller by the thermostat knob to an value when the heating switch is turned on; Arjun Packaging Machine suggest setting a temperature of 160 degrees Celsius for an initially.
- Wait for 5 minutes before set temperature is reached which is shown on the scale's top of the thermostat.
- Use the speed knob to control the conveyor speed; initially, a rate of 3 is suggested.
- The bag than placed between the two wheels of the sealing band belt and let the belts carry the bag via the heating block, the cooling block, and the embossing block.
- Inspect the consistency of the seal and check if it is completely airtight.
- In case the seal is not secure increase the temperature through thermostat and conveyor speed.
- In case the bag has melted before the desired seal has been achieved, lower the temperature and conveyor speed.
- Once the optimum setting is achieved, start output at this setting until and unless the material/thickness of bag changes, in that case adjustments in temperature and conveyor speed will be required.
DIRECTION FOR USING A BAND SEALING MACHINE:
- APM 770 BAND SEALER (HEAVY) M.S VERTICAL
- APM-770 M.S BAND SEALER WITHOUT STAND
- APM 770 (HEAVY) M.S. HORIZONTAL
- FR-800 BAND SEALER M S WITH STAND
- FR-770 M.S BAND SEALER ECONOMIC WITH STAND
- FR-800 BAND SEALER M S WITHOUT STAND
- FR-770 M.S BAND SEALER ECONOMIC WITHOUT STAND
- FR 900 M.S.BAND SEALER (WITHOUT STAND)
- FR 900 M.S.BAND SEALER ECONOMIC (WITH STAND)
- FR 900 M.S.BAND SEALER ECONOMIC (WITHOUT STAND)
- APM 770 BAND SEALER (HEAVY) S.S VERTICAL
- APM-770 S.S BAND SEALER WITH STAND
- APM 770 BAND SEALER (HEAVY) S.S HORIZONTAL
- FR-800 BAND SEALER S S WITH STAND
- APM-770 S.S BAND SEALER WITHOUT STAND
- FR 900 S.S.BAND SEALER (WITH STAND)
- FR-800 BAND SEALER S S WITHOUT STAND
- FR-770 S.S BAND SEALER ECONOMIC WITH STAND
- FR 900 S.S.BAND SEALER (WITHOUT STAND)
- FR-770 S.S BAND SEALER ECONOMIC WITHOUT STAND
- FR 900 S.S.BAND SEALER ECONOMIC (WITH STAND)
- FR 900 S.S.BAND SEALER ECONOMIC (WITHOUT STAND)
MODELS AVAILABLE :
MS BODY :
SS BODY :
- Fast Packaging
- Labour Cost Reduced
- Reduced Maintenance
- Accurate and Leak Proof Sealing.
Advantages of Continuous Band Heat Sealer Machine :
- Operation of the unit should be under the watch of the operators. Operators should Maintain a distance between the machine and stay away of the heating block when the unit is operating.
- The cooling fan is should be activated during manufacturing.
- Before turning off the power completely make sure to turn off the heater and keep the cooling fan and conveyor turned on for approximately 10 minutes
- When doing repair work or component replacement, make sure that the heating block is cooled to room temperature and that the unit is switched off.
Horizontal Continuous Band Sealer :
The Horizontal Continuous Band Sealer can seal all heat-sealable material and is used to seal chips packets etc., quickly.
Continuous Band Sealer with nitrogen flushing :
A Band Sealer with Nitrogen Flushing, fills nitrogen gas into the package to preserve the longevity of the packaging content and then seals the pack.
Products like Cashew, chips, chemical products, namkeen, medicinal goods, chemical products, vegetable, and seeds, etc.
This nitrogen filling system is commonly used for packing food products.
The Nitrogen pressure must also be set in a Band Sealer with nitrogen flushing.
The temperature setting depends on the pouch's thickness and thinness. It will immediately travel forward and thus seal the bag after placing the packaging material on the band sealer conveyor. The band sealer with nitrogen flushing thus seals the 8 mm wide pouch.